Missing File?

Topics: Developer Forum
Oct 12, 2006 at 10:41 PM
It appears that AddNakedNodeCommand.cs is missing from the ZIP file on the SourceCode tab.
Oct 17, 2006 at 2:23 PM
I experienced the same. Downloaded all available source-zips but AddNakedNodeCommand.cs is missing?!
Regards
Holger
Feb 6, 2007 at 10:14 PM
Edited Feb 6, 2007 at 10:14 PM
Looks like Olaf got married and abandoned this project and ran away with the missing file:) Try using reflector to generate the code for that missing file using dennis bauer's file dissassember for reflector and see if that gets you rolling.
Coordinator
Feb 7, 2007 at 1:26 PM
Sorry guys, i've been a terrible Community host.
truth is, I dont have the file either. assumed all was on codeplex when backing up my laptop (and installing vista).

about the project itself:
NET Configuration Manager development is currently on a hold – My plans to “Configure the world!” have not faded –but because of the dependency of this project on Enterprise Library 2 (of which currently a successor is being developed) and time constraints, I decided to put this project on hold. Apologies for being such a bad host to this community. Eventually I hope this is all for the better, since Enterprise Library 3 should contain new facilities for the community to do this type of development.

http://bloggingabout.net/blogs/olaf/archive/2007/01/13/very-much-alive.aspx