Missing File?

Topics: Developer Forum
Oct 12, 2006 at 9:41 PM
It appears that AddNakedNodeCommand.cs is missing from the ZIP file on the SourceCode tab.
Oct 17, 2006 at 1:23 PM
I experienced the same. Downloaded all available source-zips but AddNakedNodeCommand.cs is missing?!
Regards
Holger
Feb 6, 2007 at 9:14 PM
Edited Feb 6, 2007 at 9:14 PM
Looks like Olaf got married and abandoned this project and ran away with the missing file:) Try using reflector to generate the code for that missing file using dennis bauer's file dissassember for reflector and see if that gets you rolling.
Coordinator
Feb 7, 2007 at 12:26 PM
Sorry guys, i've been a terrible Community host.
truth is, I dont have the file either. assumed all was on codeplex when backing up my laptop (and installing vista).

about the project itself:
NET Configuration Manager development is currently on a hold – My plans to “Configure the world!” have not faded –but because of the dependency of this project on Enterprise Library 2 (of which currently a successor is being developed) and time constraints, I decided to put this project on hold. Apologies for being such a bad host to this community. Eventually I hope this is all for the better, since Enterprise Library 3 should contain new facilities for the community to do this type of development.

http://bloggingabout.net/blogs/olaf/archive/2007/01/13/very-much-alive.aspx