Discussions under Developer Forum

Complex Configuration - Can .Net Config Manager Help?

first post: BillGates wrote: Hi, I'm working on a project that has multiple environments. Ea...

Missing File?

first post: PProvost wrote: It appears that AddNakedNodeCommand.cs is missing from the ZIP file...

latest post: OlafConijn wrote: Sorry guys, i've been a terrible Community host. truth is, I dont ...

WCF configuration

first post: clazarr wrote: Olaf, can you make your WCF configuration source code from your pro...

Hello my name is....

first post: OlafConijn wrote: Hello my name is Olaf Conijn, I live in The Netherlands (Amsterdam ...

latest post: OlafConijn wrote: olaf_conijn at hotmail.com

can't create new appSettings section in VS with Avanade plug-in

first post: erichall wrote: To start - great job so far Olaf. Your extensions will be very help...

latest post: erichall wrote: Olaf - On VS integration - It's great that you made the effort...

Environmental overrides that switch depending on host name

first post: theonlychunk wrote: How about an update to the environmental overrides block that switc...

latest post: theonlychunk wrote: Thats a good reason. I will continue down the path of msi. ...

<connectionStrings> section needed

first post: dfriedel wrote: KEWL app!! Upon opening my web.config that I use in wwwroot, it di...

latest post: OlafConijn wrote: I read in one of your issues that you are an .net admin... Having o...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions